Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dad's new website!




For those of you who don't know my Dad is living his dream in St. Andrews, Scotland. If you are a golfer this is the place you dream of going to have the opportunity to trace the footsteps of some of the most famous golfers in the world! I have been to there many times throughout my life and you can just feel how special this place is!

My Dad owns a place there named The Dunvegan Hotel. It sits a nine iron from the golf course-how do I know this? Well, one day a man hit a golf ball from my Dad's front step and it landed smack dab in the middle of the 18th hole! My favorite thing to do while I'm there is watch the golfers from America come and live the dream of playing the Old Course. Most of them have waited their whole lives to play this course and they are finally getting to-it is so neat to watch and see! If you have a chance check it out! I am so proud of how successful he has become in the "world of golf". I always joke around that he is famous because people from all over the United States come through the doors of the Dunvegan wanting to meet him! If you are ever in St. Andrews you should definitly stop by and say "Hi!" I promise that you will find the best food and atmosphere in St. Andrews, Scotland!

For some time now I have been telling my Dad that he needs to update his website! Well, he finally decided to do it and it looks great! You can check out his new and improved website here!



No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista