Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Questionnaire.....

I LOVE Christmas time and am head first and loving the Christmas season-it's hands down my favorite time of the year! In honor of that I decided to conduct a little Christmas survey!

1. Fresh Tree or Fake Tree
Real and the bigger the better! I LOVE the smell of a freshly cut Christmas Tree!

2. Favorite Ornament
She's an angel that I have had ever since I was a little girl. I thought she was the most beautiful ornament in the whole world growing up-she always has and will have a special place on the tree.

3. Favorite Christmas Song
I adore Christmas music so this is a hard one-it changes every day-right now it would have to be Travis Cottrell's Ring the Bells....and of course All is Well by Point of Grace!

4. Favorite Tradition
Going to the candle lit Christmas Eve service at church then coming home to eat some "heavy snacks" while the family plays games.

5. Favorite Gift Ever Received
My first microphone as a kid. I remember begging my Mom and Dad for it and anticipating Christmas morning to see if it was under the tree. I was around 5 years old and didn't stop singing until the thing burned out!

6. Favorite Christmas Meal
Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, hot rolls, and any kind of dessert!

7. Favorite Christmas Cookie
My families secret sugar cookie recipe with homemade icing....this is a recipe that will continue to be passed down from generation to generation!

8. Favorite Place To Be
Wherever my sweet family is!


9. Favorite Christmas Movie
White Christmas & Elf (One is old and the other more recent!)


No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista