Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Simple Things....

I am a such a sucker for the simple things in life. I must confess though that sometimes I get caught up in whatever season of life I am that I can quickly forget about these things. So many times I find myself taking the simple things for granted and lately they have forced me to stop and slow down! I like to be a busy bee and the word "no" is not exactly in my vocabulary. However, I am working on it and slowly become less of a "pleaser" to those around me and realizing that they will still love me. Even when I can't do it all....because let's get real-I can't do it all. This I have to tell myself daily....alright, maybe even 3 or 4.....well, you get the picture! Since I am such a sucker for them I don't want to take the simple things for granted at all! I want to soak them in, enjoy them, treasure them, and turn them into precious moments that will bring a smile to my face 10 years down the road. I want to encourage you this Holiday season to slow down and enjoy the simple things in your life! Here are just a few of mine....I would love to know some of yours!


  • Laughing so much it causes my stomach to hurt
  • A tight hug and hearing "I love you Miss GIGL" from a preschooler
  • Surprises
  • Dinner at my favorite restaurant
  • Going through old pictures that bring back sweet memories
  • Girl nights with popcorn, pajamas, and movies

My list could go on and on......Here's to you enjoying the simple things in life....














No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista