Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seasons...

All of my life in every season I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship....

Seasons. They are different for everyone. Right now I am in a season of waiting and change. Feeling that The Lord was leading me to resign from my old job and waiting to see what He has next. I know that He works for the good of those who love Him but I have to be honest.... right now in my life I am in a place of complete and utter confusion.

Not knowing what is next is a scary place to be, but praise The Lord I can rest in the sweet promise that we are told not to worry about tomorrow & that He knows what's next. Right now I am walking in complete and utter blind faith. I'm going to be honest though--that's not such a bad place to be. My faith is all I have to cling to & right now it is growing like it never has before. With all of my heart I want to be the girl who glorifies my sweet Jesus during the seasons of waiting & change. The girl who doesn't loose heart. The girl who shows Jesus in not only the good seasons but also the tough ones. Do I fall short? Every single day. But that is what I believe causes us to seek shelter under His wings, & to run fast and hard after Him.

Here is what I can tell you....I loved my previous job and know without a doubt that I was great at it--however, I had become very comfortable and complacent. I know I've said this on here before I also hate change. On the other hand, I know change is what causes us to grow and learn. So I am, as hard as it is for me I'm choosing to embrace this change & learn all that I can from it. Last weekend I went to listen to Steven Furtick preach at a near by church and he said something that really struck a chord with me....that if the the vision for my life is small then that is most likely insulting to God & that the vision for my life should be intimidating and huge--I started praying for a bigger vision.

So today I'm thankful that this is just a season. That today is not a blank page & He can see the whole storyt. But most of all that He knows my heart better than I do & is working for the good in me & all I have to do is step.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him. Who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

*I would also covet your prayers during this season--thanks so much!*


1 comment:

Kelli said...

Praying for you. You are so faithful and so brave. God will reward you BIG TIME my friend!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista