Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Full...

Tonight I am full. Full of good food and of sweet fellowship...both are so good for the soul! :) Last month my old small group started a new tradition of a monthly dinner. We had our second one tonight and oh my stars let me just tell y'all...both times have been so sweet! This particular group of women are some of the most genuine, wise, & most importanly Godly women I know.

These past four years we have laughed together, cried together, entered into new seasons together, but most importantly grown more in love with our sweet Jesus together. It was so refreshing to just sit around Jacky's livivng room tonight & just be real and share our hearts. I think that authenticity is such a rare treasure to find & I cherish it so much with this group.

So tonight I did. I just wanted to share with y'all how thankful I am for these precious girls..I am so blessed by their friendships and love! (Blair you were missed and prayed for!)

"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God" 1 John 4:7


2 comments:

Blair said...

SO fun:) I'm a tiny bit jealous!

annalee said...

so thankful for a good fellowship time together!
and graham says thanks for the birthday wishes! we were just singing TT&T tonight with his new shaker eggs:) we cannot wait for it to start again!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista