Tuesday, May 25, 2010

LOST...

Sunday night millions of viewers tuned into their TVs to say farewell to the show LOST & I was one of them. I have been a faithful viewer after watching seasons one & two while recovering from surgery while in college & became hooked. Even though I didn't have my own theory. I loved the show. The writers are brilliant and I loved learning about all the characters each week. I have mixed feelings about the ending but was so glad all of the characters ended up together. Am I still LOST....Absolutely! We had viewing party Sunday night complete with an island themed meal with LOST themed names! Here are some pictures of the fun themed spread we enjoyed that night!







1 comment:

Heather said...

So fun!! I just started watching LOST! I know , way behind!! I heard the finale was good!! Looks like your party was fun and yummy!! :)

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista