Saturday, May 1, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

My roommate is getting married in June so last weekend we headed out for some good girl times! We went to Lucky Strike bowling alley to celebrate Britt's last month of being single! Her and Mark have a really sweet story and it has been so neat to see how The Lord has blessed them as a couple. They dated two years ago, broke up and Britt always felt like Mark was the man God had for her. Such a great story of The Lord's faithfulness in their lives! Can't wait to be apart of the special day!

I was showing off my dress & bowling shoes....


Sweet Friends

Lucky Srike Bowling Alley...

Tradition...

Me and the Bride...


No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista