Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dad's & Dolls..

A couple of weeks ago we hosted our annual Dad Daughter Date Night for Preschool! It was a Soc Hop theme and we had everything from a soda shop to a dance floor! Here are some pictures from the event! We had a blast!
Some of my team who came to help...
Julie & Me...

Daddy/Daugher Dance...

Cort & me...

Bubble Gum Blowing Contest....

Performing for the crowd!




This has become mine & Sarah's tradion!
Mine & Mallory's tradition...






























































































No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista