Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Heart Today....

My Brightness By: Charlie Hall
Well I’ve been hit from every corner, and I’ve been thrown from side to side.
And the cracks are on the inside, so I come to you for life.
Your presence always heals me, so I wanna drink it in, You know where we’re going God, and You know where I’ve been…
And your Love is like a rock, when I’m spinning, Your love is like a rock, when I’m spinning, you’re love is like a rock when I’m spinning, around.
Yesterday I felt so angry, and today so insecure. And I hate it that I wrestle with the God that I adore, Your presence always heals me, so I wanna drink it in. You know where we're going God, You know where I’ve been.
And your love is like a rock, when I’m spinning.Your love is like a rock, when I’m spinning.Your love is like a rock, when I’m spinning....
And I know less about You, but my heart loves You so much more.You’re the bright in sadness, you’re my Brightness.
I wish this thing could pass from me, but I’m wanting what you want.So bring me high or bring me low just hold me in your love.
And your love….is like a rock, when I’m spinning, your love is like a rock, when I’m spinning your love is like a rock when I’m spinning your love is like a rock when I’m spinning....
Your love is like a rock when I’m spinning… around.

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista