Thursday, January 7, 2010

Resolutions...

Well 2010 is off to a great start. I have never been very good at keeping resolutions. I've stopped making them because honestly I wouldn't write them down or just forget about them all together. I was talking with a good friend about resolutions the other night and something about our conversation really struck a chord & got me thinking. Most of the time we set resolutions to make ourselves better. You know the token ones...work out more, loose weight, read more, be more organized, the list goes on and on. We as a society tend to get so focused on how I can make myself better before we even stop and ask God how we can be better for Him in the upcoming year. We forget to ask Him how can I serve You more, glorify You more, or better yet love You more this year. That is what I so desperately want my life to show in 2010...my sweet Jesus and His unfailing love & that is what I'm resolving to do.

1 comment:

Jennifer Mills said...

What a good word my sweet friend! I love you & miss you! :)

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista