Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

My small group started back up last week and can I just say how good it was to be back? We take a little break during the summer because of our crazy schedules & I didn't realize how much I missed our sweet time together until I was experiencing it last week! There is just something about getting together in a "safe place" to talk about Jesus & just what's going on in life! I am so blessed to be apart of this group of amazing gals....I can't believe we've been meeting for almost two years now!

We are reading the new Max Lucado book Fearless and I am really enjoying it! I am so that girl who will start a book, put it down, and NEVER finish it....let's see...there are around three "unfinished" books sitting on my nightstand right now! So I am super excited about reading this book in it's entirety! Can't wait to share with y'all all that I am going to learn through Tuesday nights and this book!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista