Sunday, June 14, 2009

JHigh Beach Retreat!

Tomorrow...(well in a few hours) I am headed to South Padre Island with over 1,000 Junior High students! Words can not express how excited & expectent I am of the BIG things God is going to do this week at the beach! Please be praying for the students hearts. That students with hard hearts would be softened, that students who have never experienced love before would, & most of all those who don't know our precious Savior would enter into a personal relationship with Him for the first time! Also pray for the staff & leaders-that God would use us through Him! I know that we all covet your prayers while we are gone!

You can follow us on the Beach Retreat Blog under my blog roll-I'll try to update some too!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista