Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Beach...

This morning I got up a little early to walk on the beach & have some "alone time". I just haven't felt like myself since I got to South Padre & have been able to "fake it" & I just knew that I needed that time. Don't get me wrong--I LOVE being here & am doing what I have a passion for-plus I have the most amazing condo a sponsor could ask for I just needed to be alone with The Lord-just Him & I.

I started walking & listening to a podcast that was about whe Jesus calmed the storm-half way through I felt like He was telling me to stop. I listened to the rest of that podcast & put myself in the shoes of the diciples on that boat...

Wow--the wind was blowing, the waves where crashing, the diciples were scared but you know what-Jesus calmed the storm & He never stopped watching His friends. He watched them while He was praying from the mountain the same way He never took His eyes off of Peter as He told him to walk on water & come to Him.

Isn't it great to know that no matter what He's watching us & orchastrating every step in our lives.

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista