Thursday, June 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!

Today is my best friend Kim's Birthday!!!! I am blessed beyond words by her sweet friendship!

We were roommates for three years until she just got recently married. When I graduated college the main prayer my mentors prayed for me was that The Lord would bless me with Godly girlfriends...oh my stars He has been so faithful to answer and has blown away all of my expectations in her friendship & the others He has blessed me with....He is such a faithful God!

Kim- I love you so much and hope you have the best Birthday ever! I am so blessed by your sweet friendship and can't wait for many more precious memories that we are going to get to share together...I love you!!




No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista