Sunday, June 7, 2009

Childhood Friends...nothing better....

Yesterday my childhood best friend got married and had a dinner reception for family and friends. It was so great to visit with the three girls in this picture-Kristel (the bride), Jaimie, Kristin and I have been friends for over 19 years....some a little longer than others but I can't help but smile at some of the precious memories we have shared together! I am so thankful for my sweet friendship with these girls....they are a blessing to me! There really isn't anything better than seeing people who you have walked through literally every season of life with & whether it's been 2 days or 2 years since we last talked it's amazing how it feels like nothing has changed....I love you girls so much....you are so precious to me!


1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

I feel the same way! I told Kyle when we left I love how it feels like I just saw you last week at school or something, even if it's been way longer we pick right back where we left off! =)

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista