Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Birthday Party!!!

This past weekend I performed at my first Birthday party! I had so much fun dancing and singing with all of the little girls that attended the Princess themed party! The Birthday girls Grandfather had built a stage for the play room for me to dance on.

Oh my stars....this was not your average stage....it was decorated and even had it's very own curtains...by the end of the night all the girls ended up on stage with me! After we finished dancing and singing they all wanted to take pictures with me and even wanted my autograph....it was just precious! I have to admit that kind of made my night! :)

I wanted to be a Disney Princess after I graduated college but am too short...I know, crazy right...you have to be 5 foot 7 to be one....so Saturday night one of my dreams actually became a reality!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!! I didn't know you did that! SO FUN!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista