Monday, March 16, 2009

March Madness...

I love the month of March for the simple fact that the big dance begins.....there is just something that is so exciting about the climax of college basketball.

The thing I love the most about March Madness is that there are no guarantees in the tournament....I always seem to find myself pulling for the Cinderella team because they have nothing to loose.....they play the entire four quarters with everything that is in them hoping to get to play another game to acheive the dream of becoming the NCAA National Champion!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista