Monday, March 30, 2009

Melissa Greene





Today while browsing through iTunes I stumbled across Melissa Greene. I love pretty music so I downloaded it and love it! Before branching off to be a solo artist she was apart of the group Avalon.

Here are the words to one of her songs called At your Feet.....

Let the world fade away

I need to be alone Simply fall on my face,

here before your throne Father find me now as I bow At Your feet,

I sing to who You are
At Your feet, I offer all my heart
At your feet it’s You that I adore
I worship You, my Lord
The best of life for me is at Your feet.
Lord for all You have done, and how You set me free
Words of gratitude rise up, right here on my knees
Praises overflow from my soul
Holy, Mighty, Worthy is the Lamb

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista