Monday, March 9, 2009

J is for Jonas Brothers!

The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo......
75,000 screaming fans......
Seeing the Jonas Brothers in concert.....priceless!
Yes, I am fully aware of how old I am and that my JHigh students and even Preschoolers are fans...but now you can add me to the list. After seeing them last night let me assure you....they are not just your average boy band....they are very talented singers and can play instruments as well! The concert was very entertaining and I was entertained the entire time!

Oh my stars...you should have seen the little girls jumping up and down, screaming, crying....it was hilarious! Here is a video of my favorite song....Love Bug....enjoy!

1 comment:

Paige! said...

Ok - so I'm not "blogging" about Jonas Brothers' concert...although it sounds TOTALLY awesome! But I was reading some of the comments on Beth's LPM Blog and saw that it was you!!!

This is Paige from the JUMP Team at SBC's Woodway Campus...I wasn't sure if you knew it was me, but I sure knew it was you! How fun! I was so blessed by your sweet comment! Thank you!

See you soon!

Blessings in Him!,
Paige!

P.S.~ "Our life is really FULL if you stand strong in the Lord." - 1 Thessalonians 3:8!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista