Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

Well, we made it back safe and sound from Biloxi on Saturday afternoon! The trip was filled with many sweet memories and God moved in the lives of the students and adults.

My group worked on a lady named Jacky's house. We redid the entire right side of her house and then painted it. I think I had the best group and was so proud of how hard they worked those couple of days!
I was so blessed to get to know some of the girls better in the Jhigh ministry better and am crazy about them! They are the sweetest girls and blessed me beyond words....they even nick named me Princess!

My group after day one....a little exhausted!!!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

What an awesome thing to do! Looks like yall had fun, but were productive as well! Job well done! Congrats!

kristinkfitness said...

So fun! I bet that brought back some memories of our Jr. High retreats!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista