Monday, February 16, 2009

Fashion Trends for Spring 2009....

Spring is quickly approaching and I couldn't be more excited! Yes because hopefully (fingers crossed) we will have those perfect non-humid days here in Houston, but I have to admit Spring fashion is my absolute favorite!!! This spring promises to bring lots of different fashion trends that will meet everyones unique style! Here are a few of my favorite trends that just happen to be from some of my favorite stores!!!

Ruffles are huge this season like this tank top...I already own it and have gotten lots of compliments from friends the two times I have worn it. I have a feeling it's going to be one of my spring staples!


Pearls, pearls, pearls, and more pearls!!! Pile them on or wear them individually. This spring it doesn't matter how you wear them as long as you've got them!


The perfect sweet spring dress in white....simple and sophisticated....

Orange is what was seen all of the runways during Fashion Week in New York....this color is a must for your wardrobe this Spring!!!



















































































































































































1 comment:

Lauren Price said...

Ahhh...you just made me want to go shopping!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista