Monday, December 1, 2008

The stars of Bethlehem!

This weekend we started a new theme in GIGL to kick off the Christmas season! We thought that it would be fun to take the preschoolers on a journey through Bethlehem to find out who the true start of Christmas is! Along the way we will be meeting several different people to help us find out who that is! I wish you could have seen the kids faces when they walked into the room and saw that it was transformed into the city of Bethlehem! That is what we were trying to achieve on each campus, to give the preschoolers an experience they would never forget. It was so fun to see their precious faces as they listened to Mary and how God used an ordinary girl to do an amazing thing! That's what I so badly desire for those little ones to know that God has huge plans for their lives-just like He did for Mary-He is using them like that now, and will continue to do so in the future! These are the characters that will help us out along the rest of our journey:
  • Shepherds
  • Wisemen
  • Baby Jesus-the true star! This weekend we will have a live nativity scene in GIGL!
The battery in my camera died so I will post pictures of the set once I get it charged up!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista