Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Redeemed Girl Ministries!




Last night I got to celebrate the second book release of my former roommate and close friend Marian Jordan! It was such a great time of fellowship, food, and to hear what The Lord is doing through her ministry! Her second book is titled Wilderness skills for Women and is all about surviving that season of life when you are in it. I lived with Marian during the writing process of both books so to see the end product has been so great! I think that every girl High school age and up should read her books! God is using Marian's story of redemption to change the lives of young girls everywhere! Her writing is so real and transparent-you feel as though you are literally having a conversation with her as she shares her story! Not only is she an amazing author but also speaker-I think she is the next Beth Moore for young girls, but then again I may be a little bias!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista