Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Blog!

Hello everyone! This blog was created to keep you the parents up to date with what we are doing in GIGL and the preschool ministry at Second Baptist Church-West Campus! I hope you will use this page as a resource to find out what your preschooler is learning about each week and to get to know me a little better as well!

We will not be having GIGL this weekend because of the holiday, but I'll look forward to seeing everyone the next week! We are having some fun themes this summer every week so don't forget to come dressed as your favorite super hero in honor of VBS starting up!

Spekaing of VBS.....don't forget that Vacation Bible School is coming up soon! July 14-18th! It is going to be an amazing week that you will not want your child to miss out on!

I hope everyone has a Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista