Thursday, July 1, 2010

Scotland, Paris, & London.....Oh my!

Saturday I am leaving for Europe and could not be more excited!!! My first stop is St. Andrews, Scotland "The home of golf" to visit my Dad & to attend The Open! I can't wait to see some of the worlds greatest golfers play the most famous golf course in the world! It is also the 150Th anniversary of The Open so it is going to be a neat experience! Make sure you watch the golf channel they are doing a special on my Dad and his hotel...so exciting!!!



My next stop on the trip will be Paris, France! I have never been here before so I am super excited about this! I'm not sure what we will do except of course visit all of the historical sites and eat lots of good food! :) The Tour de France riders will be finishing up while we are there so that will be fun to watch and experience!!! I have a feeling I am going to fall in love with this city!
Last stop London! I love this city so much! It is so much fun and full of life!!!







5 comments:

Brittney said...

Joy!! Have a wonderful trip! I'll watch for your dad on TV (if we get the golf channel)! I'm sure Jeremy will want to watch the Open!

kristinkfitness said...

That is so awesome Joy!! I hope you're having a wonderful time!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! Love you!!!

Rachel Lillian said...

Hey! Love your blog! Have a blast in Europe!

Blair said...

Hope you had a great time, Joy!!

Kelli said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista