Monday, May 10, 2010

Wedding Fun...

This weekend my friend Katherine got married. We were in a small group together for two years and she is a precious friend to me. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of the bride and groom but trust me they are a total Ken & Barbie couple! She was a breathtaking bride, the ceremony was so sweet and the music was amazing! Here are some pictures from the day...yes, I realize you are seeing the same blue dress again...sorry about that. It's the only one in my closet that fits me right now! Hope y'all had a great weekend!!

Sweet friends...
Trista & I...

Jen, me, & Kimy...

This was take one...Tyler was being a funny one...

Pretty Flowers....

More pretty flowers....

Can you see the theme...Katherine LOVES pink even the cake!









1 comment:

Brittney said...

Ok, I LOVE that dress!! It looks great on you!

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista