Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Please Pray!

My friend Samantha gave birth to her first baby boy Hank last night after undergoing a c-section. Hank appeared to be born a healthy baby boy but had some fluid in his lungs so they took him to the NICU just to be safe. Well during the night he was having trouble breathing so a team of Doctors from Memorial Herman downtown rushed to the Woodlands branch to see Hank. This is what they discovered....there is something in our hearts that make a figure 8 that must connect...his does not causing the blood to not flow correctly and difficulty breathing. He has been life flighted to Memorial Herman Downtown where they will perform surgery. Today at 11:00 they will tear a hole in his heart until he is strong enough to perform the actual heart surgery in 4-5 days.

Please lift this precious baby boy and his parents Samantha and Derek up to The Lord right now as they are going through this time. Pray that The Lord will guide the hands and give the Doctors wisdom in how to handle sweet little Hanks heart. Also that The Lord would give Samantha & Derek the peace & comfort that only He can provide during this time.

Thanks for praying!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ugh! I feel for them! Now having a baby of mine own, my heart goes out to them and the worry that they must be feeling! I will keep them in my prayers, sending out a prayer request now.

kristinkfitness said...

I will keep them in my prayers, I can't even imagine going through something like that!

Melissa said...

any word yet??!?

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista