Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Learning....

To embrace my flaws*I'm going to let people down*even those I love the most in life*and that's OK*His timing really is perfect*His grace is enough*I'll never be perfect*To be thankful for refinement*I love big and that's alight*To serve others and put them before me*I don't always have to be busy....rest is good*I'm in desperate need of my Savior*The way the world says it has to be isn't always right*People can be down right mean*love them anyway*To zoom out*I'm a constant work in progress (Praise The Lord)*

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista