Friday, June 19, 2009

Blessed....

As I am reflecting on Beach Retreat 09' the one word that keeps on coming into my mind is blessed....

To have my Best Friend as my co-sponsor...
*Blessed*

To have the precious girls I had...
*Blessed*

To get to freely worship our sweet Jesus the way we did...
*Blessed*

To see lives changed...
*Blessed*

To see students come to know Christ for the first time...
*Blessed*

To show love & pray for a friend...
*Blessed*

To serve along side this amazing team...
*Blessed*

To see 1,000 students having silent sounds on the beach twice a day...
*Blessed*

To be a shoulder to cry on...
*Blessed*

To pour into the lives of students...
*Blessed*

To be the hands & feet of Jesus...
*Blessed(and so unworhty...)*

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista