Monday, April 20, 2009

Project Me...

This past weekend I had the opportunity to help out Lauren Price with an event she put on for Junior High girls called Project Me. She did a fabulous job and the girls had a really great time learning about how they are fearfully and wonderfully made! I got to teach a dance during the free time......umm let's just say we did more laughing than dancing!

I am 100% confident that The Lord has me in the most perfect job for myself right now. I have the best of both words getting the blessing of being able to love on both JHigh students and preschoolers!

Teaching the girls

Working on crafts...





No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista