Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Isaiah 43:19....

A sweet friend of mine passed this verse along to me this week. What a blessing it has been.

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."

Isaiah 43:19

I have been into words lately so I decided to do a word study on this verse. The word do translates into a frequently used Hebrew verb meaning to do, to make, to accomplish, to complete.

Now this is my favorite: spring forth.....a beautiful image of the silent but certian gradual growth of events in God's providence.

Wow-isn't that so encouraging that God is going to literly do something in our lives? That He is not done with us yet and what He's doing is fresh and new....what a sweet promise! I know sometimes I get frustrated when I have to wait paitently to see the new thing He is doing but I trust and know with my whole heart that it is so worth it & in our precious Saviors timing it will spring forth into something beautiful....something so amazing that we can not even comprehend what that new thing may be!

Thank you Jesus for your sweet promises...that they are fresh and new everyday!

3 comments:

Blair said...

Thanks for that, Joy:) I have to remind myself to be paying attention so I don't miss what He is "doing" everyday. Miss you!

BrianMills247 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Mills said...

What a great word my sweet friend! :)

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista