Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday 10...

Since I had such a blast in Austin this past weekend I thought to myself what more perfect Tuesday 10 than my 10 most favorite pictures from this weekend....
10. This is after we saw the movie Bride Wars....it's a long story.....I'm just glad we found the mystery theater...thank you Google maps....

9. My sweet friend Ginger and I

8. All the girls on Friday night


7. I love this picture....it sums up the story perfectly.....


6. This was the beginning of our first full day in Austin.....

5. At Eddie V's......

4. The bride and I....

3. It was the perfect day to eat outside....


2. Crammed in the back of Ginger's car....


1. Before dinner at Congress Cafe...I am blessed, oh so blessed by these girls....


Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at all times....."








No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista