Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yellowstone Academy

This morning I had the opportunity to hang out with some great kids from Yellowstone Academy! Yellowstone is a non-profit organization that seeks to give kids is the fifth ward of Houston a faith based education! I attend a small group on Monday nights and several of the girls are teachers there! The staff and volunteers are truly making an impact on the lives of these precious children. Without this school many, if not most of them would get the chance to have an education.

This morning they hosted an annual breakfast to raise money to help fund the school. The kids I hung out with were singing in the choir and let me tell you how precious they were. Of course, if you know me well I think most kids are adorable but these guys had me rolling on the ground laughing! Hanging out with them made every bit of the early morning worth it!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista