Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why I love my job.....

There are just so many reasons but I was reminded of this sweet story the other day......

During one of the Sunday night programing here at church one of our sweet Mom's came up to me and told me this precious story.

"When Taylor got up from her rest time today she had layed out some of her clothes. Well, she picked out a pair of blue knee length cotton shorts just like Miss Joy's. She brougth them to her Mommy and said, "Mommy, these shorts are the same as Miss Joy's. They are blue like Miss Joy's, they have a line down them like Miss Joy's, and they don't have pockets like Miss Joy's. Oh, and I know Miss Joy's name....not everyone does!"

OK-seriously, how precious is that! It was such a sweet reminder to me of how much preschoolers watch and observe what is going on. I mean, she knew that I don't have pockets on the shorts I wear every Sunday! I am so thankful to be in a postiton where these kids are looking to me as a roll model. I want to show them the love of Jesus in everything that I do! Thank you, thank you, for letting your child be apart of my life-they are the biggest "little blessings" I have from this job!

No comments:

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19

Tweet Tweet!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Elements by Designs by Krista